- Child Protection Teacher – Mrs J Sloggett, Mrs Sloggett has an office in 'M' Block (upstairs near the canteen and student support).
- Child Protection Teacher (Deputy) – Ms R Gould, Ms Gould teaches in 'D10'.
- The School First Aider – Mrs J Clatworthy is in 'A' block
- The School Nurse – Ms Elaine Dockrell. Times and venues wull be advertised in the Daily Bulletin.
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Website - Click to view.
The school also employs a counsellor twice a week. See Mrs Sloggett for more Information.
Meet Your School Health Nurse Ms Elaine Dockrell
Reasons to visit the school nurse
- A problem shared is a problem halved!!
- Health concerns? why not drop in and bring your lunch with you.
- Your health concerns or fears will not be disclosed to anyone else without your consent(unless it was felt your safety was at risk)
- Respect for your opinion at all times