Download the latest exams timetable.
Below is a basic Timetable for the forthcoming external examinations, showing the dates, times, main venues together with the details of each exam being sat.
This timetable does not take into account any clash arrangements or access arrangements such as extra time, scribes, use of word processors etc. The full timetable is located on the examinations notice board outside the canteen. Please refer carefully for alternative times and venues for those affected.
Always refer to your individual timetables.
Any difficulties or problems, please refer to Mrs B. Henderson, Examinations Officer.
The Head-teacher's commitment is that if there are adverse weather conditions, if at all possible, the school will open for examinations, even if the remainder of the school is closed. If in doubt on the day, phone the school on 01656 774100.
Therefore, all pupils with examinations should make every effort to attend on time, (ie 30 minutes before the scheduled start for GCSE’s and 15 minutes before the scheduled start for A Levels). Where candidates are late arriving, normal examination late arrival procedures will be followed.
If attending the examination is not possible for any reason, you must phone the school as soon as possible.
If you are buying revision guides - please check that they relate specifically to WJEC qualifications and A* to G graded qualifications only.
WJEC notice on timetable as per below
Contingency Timetable dates have been scheduled up to and including Wednesday 26th June. These dates will be used in the event of widespread, sustained national or local disruption to examinations.
Centres must therefore remind candidates that they must remain available until Wednesday 26 June 2019 should an awarding body need to invoke its contingency plan.
Controlled Assessments And Examinations
- Examination Timetable November 2019 (Updated 08.10.19)
- Year 10 and 11 Examinations and Controlled Assessments for All Subjects
Information For Candidates
- Appeals Against Internal Assessments of Work
- No Mobile Phones Poster
- Information for Candidates – On Screen Tests
- Information for Candidates – Written Examinations
- Information for Candidates – Controlled Assessments
- Information for Candidates – Non Examination Assessments
- Information for Candidates – Coursework
- Information for Candidates – Social Media
- Warning for Candidates
- Information for Candidates – Privacy Notice
- Pupil Exam Booklet 2019/2020